Stats
» Members: 868
» Latest member: DoctorC
» Forum threads: 601
» Forum posts: 3,191

Full Statistics

Hi from Long Beach California!
Photo 
Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to the board. 

I've been 3d printing for YEARS (started by rebuilding a Solidoodle 2) and have used a range of printers. My current printers include a Prusa MK3s MMU2, Prusa MK2s, Formlabs From2, and a boxed CubeX Pro Trio. (Oh, and a CNC Shark, Laser engraver/cutter, and a vinyl cutter - yeah, lots of toys). As for software, I use to only use Sketchup. However, I have dabbled in Solidworks and have finally settled on Fusion360. 

The largest thing I have printed is a 3d Lego Car at 400%. I wanted to try something a little more complex and that would not only take printing skills but also require me to learn electronics. I've have been learking on the Astromech forums and what not for a few years and decided to take the leap.

I'm more then willing to help the community where I can. If you need anything super detailed printed on the From2, cut, or whatever, let me know and I can see what I can do.

With that, I'm going to end this with a pic of my dome status and my buddies helping me out on it. -Dan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the group. With that many printers, you should make quick work of the first third of the job.

Love to see pics of your Lego car.
(04-12-2019, 01:49 AM)LarryJ Wrote: Welcome to the group. With that many printers, you should make quick work of the first third of the job.

Thanks for the welcome!
The prints are coming along slowly - been having a heck of a time with the top pies.

Added a picture of the lego car. The wheels are printed with ninja flex as well to give the rubbery feel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-15-2019, 05:33 PM)Dang8 Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 01:49 AM)LarryJ Wrote: Welcome to the group. With that many printers, you should make quick work of the first third of the job.

Thanks for the welcome!
The prints are coming along slowly - been having a heck of a time with the top pies.

Added a picture of the lego car. The wheels are printed with ninja flex as well to give the rubbery feel.

Nice prints!