[-]
Stats
» Members: 422
» Latest member: bkdeering
» Forum threads: 446
» Forum posts: 2,439

Full Statistics

S.H.A.D.O.W system
Started working on my shadow system last night got the wires where they need to go. I think will have to look over it one more time to make sure things are where they need to be.
Sorry for not having pictures I have been trying some of the picture stuff on here and I don't like it so I'm going to give this link a try. 

You will have to log in to your Google account and then you can see the picture through this link  please give me feedback on if this 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...Wl09ySuSnB.
Posting the pics on here is not hard, but there is are some tricks to it :-)
1) No pic bigger than 2 Mbytes
2) No more than 10 pics for a post.
3) attach each of your pics to the post.
4) Preview the post.
5) Right click on the image attachment in the preview and select "copy link address"
6) Scroll down and edit your post to add the pic, pasting the URL from the attached pic as the source for the pic and click on insert.
7) repeat for each of the images

The following is the results Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=829]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=830]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=831]

Where was the loose wire from?
It looks well laid out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-18-2018, 03:06 AM)Mrplasma Wrote: Sorry for not having pictures I have been trying some of the picture stuff on here and I don't like it so I'm going to give this link a try. 

You will have to log in to your Google account and then you can see the picture through this link  please give me feedback on if this 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...Wl09ySuSnB.

A few of the components are different, but it looks a lot like my setup.
Some of these pictures are old one. It was more of a test to see if my Google thing was going to work thats all. 

But was it ok to get too?
Having a google account already made access easy, but to zoom in on parts to see what they were resulted in me downloading them, that also made it easier to repost them here for you, I only posted 3 out of 11, but that was more for education purposes and to make sure the steps I listed worked :-) nothing worse than bad instructions
Ok Im just having a hard fixing the picture to 2 Mbytes on my phone. And it's just easier for me to take the picture and put it on the drive and add a link. But ya
Does Google allow you to create a public link to the photo that you post here? I upload my photos to an Amazon Drive then post them here using the public URL, no editing required.
The photos you had in you google drive were all under 2M.
Didn't have to modify them at all to upload here
I use a screenshot program (greenshot) on my computer to snap small sized images of inventor, or google photos, and then post that screenshot. It saves having to resize things.